- Each school can submit *1 entry for each category. How the school chooses which entries to submit is completely up to each school to decide.
- The finalists from each school will be invited from each school to the Digital Oscars (if possible in pairs).
- The deadline to submit entries is 25th June 2018
- Finalist will be posted on the MAO website into categories by the 2nd July 2018
- Votes will be collected using a Google Form (children, teachers, parents, other schools, etc should be encouraged to vote)
- Voting closes on the 13th July 2018
- There will be 1 overall winner from each category and 4 runners up (prizes to be confirmed).
*If schools are not in a position to submit entries, the content created on the MAO days can be used (although this will of course limit the entries to only those schools that hosted that particular classroom day)