Whole School Impact
Each project has been designed to maximise the use of technology to enrich pupils’ learning experiences across the curriculum. The projects are designed to support all teachers; including those who might be less tech savvy right through to more confident teachers.
The projects contain: activity and plans will examples, resources, pupils outcome examples including digital books, graphics, screenshots, animations, skills progression, templates, design sheets, challenges and videos.
The projects can delivered as sessions per week, blocked out afternoons or even a blocked out, full day (in some cases more) experiences. This decision is yours!
It’s My Business: Example Project and Resources.
The Creative Computing Projects include:
- Full coverage of the Computing Curriculum (Digital Literacy, Information Technology and Computing).
- Over 140 activities to inspire young learners
- Clear progression of skills between KS1, LKS2 and UKS2
- Adaptable projects which could be delivered as an exciting day(s) or be incorporated into the school’s timetable.
- Projects which will fit with existing topics and can be adapted to support many subjects including literacy and maths
- Connections to real world learning skills
- Opportunities to extend learning for the more able pupils
- Real example outcomes from classrooms for every activity
- Easy to follow activities for all levels of confidence
- Fully resourced projects with videos, eBooks project examples, design sheets, templates, challenges, animations and so much more.