‘Vicious Raiders’ is the 23rd project available for primary schools. The project covers the topic of the Vikings. The activities use a variety of multimedia apps to support meaningful teaching and learning in this cross-curricular technology project.
This history/literacy focused project for Key Stage 2 covers:
- Investigating Viking settlements and identifying their location
- Creating an animation on the places the Vikings settled
- Exploring Viking characteristics
- Bringing Alfred the Great ‘back to life’ to explain his thoughts after escaping the Vikings
- Creating a multimedia presentation describing Alfred’s life
- Planning and creating a movie which tell the story of the Vikings
Throughout this project the pupils will use and combine a number of creative apps to present their learning and understanding and collate them in a multimedia book.
The project includes everything you’ll need:
- 9 creative activities with example outcomes for each from the classroom
- All the information required (Viking Raiders, Viking Timeline, Viking Text and Viking Movie Template)
- A completed project example