Your Credly profile is like a dynamic resume that helps others appreciate your skills and accomplishments. Each badge is validated by Mr Andrews Online that has observed your achievements first hand.
In this activity, you’ll complete your Credly profile and explore the various options for sharing your badges so that you can curate how you showcase your achievements to others.
Now that you have a Credly account, login and visit the “Account Settings” area from the top right menu:
- *Hover your mouse over the “About Me” section and click the pencil to add some about information about yourself.
- Click the pencil next to “Email” and add any email addresses you use. This will allow you to automatically consolidate achievements you receive from any person or organization in your Credly account, regardless of what email address they use when they issue you badges.
- Use the “Social Settings and Auto Share” area to link your social networks. This makes sharing your badges wherever you want them super easy.
- Hover over the avatar area and add an image of yourself.
- Click “Save Changes“.
- Then visit the “My Credit” area of Credly to explore how to manage your badges, share them on social networks and create Categories.
When you are done, use the submission area to list at least one social media platform you will use to share your badges.
*Please note this is not possible on a mobile device. Credly state: “Unfortunately. you cannot edit your setting through a mobile browser. You’ll have to sign into your account on a desktop/ Laptop to edit these.”